Wanted Underseat electrics bracket

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
Im looking for a spare plastic bracket that mounts underneath the front seats and holds the various fuses and relays found there

This is a pic from under the double passenger seat of my 6.1 but think these are common across 6 and 6.1s and also single and double seats
It just has to have the rectangular slot to hold the additional fusebox like in the picture

These brackets get removed if you fit a sub under the front double seat and i removed/ trimmed and broke mine whilst fitting the @Absolut5 supplied audio kit so hopefully some of you audio upgraders will have removed one ?

IMG_6367.JPG

Im looking for a spare plastic bracket that mounts underneath the front seats and holds the various fuses and relays found there

This is a pic from under the double passenger seat of my 6.1 but think these are common across 6 and 6.1s and also single and double seats
It just has to have the rectangular slot to hold the additional fusebox like in the picture

These brackets get removed if you fit a sub under the front double seat and i removed/ trimmed and broke mine whilst fitting the @Absolut5 supplied audio kit so hopefully some of you audio upgraders will have removed one ?

View attachment 195325
Hi,

i have a spare relay bracket both the metal and plastic section if that is any help.

regardsIMG_4643.jpeg

Thanks but I need the fusebox one with the rectangular slot in it, really appreciate the offer though :thumbsup:

Back