Ultimate detail and Xpel coating done! (and it looks amazing!)

Greyhead

T6 Pro
I tend to keep cars/vans for a long time so decided to get the new arrival Xpel PPF coated on the front. (Bonnet. Bumper. Lights. Mirrors. Pillars, Wings and the bit above the windscreen)

Before adding the coating the stone chips were touched up and the van was cleaned within an inch of its life! (It now wouldn't look out of place parked next to Camerons dad's Ferrari in his garage in Ferris Beullers day off!!! Anyone.... Anyone.....)

In short I couldnt be more pleased with the result. It looks amazing and should now continue to do so for years to come.

Photos below (and it took me a while to get the light in the right place to show the edge of the film!)

Massive recommendation for Glos PPF (glosppf. Co UK) who clearly know their stuff. When I was in there they were working on new M BMWs and an Audi RS4 and a 911 turbo! (And my second hand T6 )

IMG_20201009_165934.jpgIMG-20201009-WA0005.jpgIMG-20201009-WA0004.jpgIMG-20201009-WA0002.jpgIMG-20201009-WA0003.jpg

Very nice. Wish i'd done this on mine tbh, as it seems to be a bit of a stone magnet. Got a Gtechniq ceramic coat but doesn't seem to have done anything to stop the stone chip & dent right above the badge within the first 1000 miles

I tend to keep cars/vans for a long time so decided to get the new arrival Xpel PPF coated on the front. (Bonnet. Bumper. Lights. Mirrors. Pillars, Wings and the bit above the windscreen)

Before adding the coating the stone chips were touched up and the van was cleaned within an inch of its life! (It now wouldn't look out of place parked next to Camerons dad's Ferrari in his garage in Ferris Beullers day off!!! Anyone.... Anyone.....)

In short I couldnt be more pleased with the result. It looks amazing and should now continue to do so for years to come.

Photos below (and it took me a while to get the light in the right place to show the edge of the film!)

Massive recommendation for Glos PPF (glosppf. Co UK) who clearly know their stuff. When I was in there they were working on new M BMWs and an Audi RS4 and a 911 turbo! (And my second hand T6 )

View attachment 87700View attachment 87701View attachment 87702View attachment 87703View attachment 87704

Did you just get the front done? Roughly how much did it cost of you don't mind me asking please? I've just been quoted £1000 for a full correction and ceramic coating on my lwb t6. Not sure of that's good value.

Back