Two things please? Rock and roll mattress topper and heater blown fuse!

Dale2890

Thanks to everyone on here who gave me advice- I've just got my van back from conversion and it's bloody brilliant! Got a 150 ps LWB T30 highline which goes very well. Firstly, after having a look on here and on other websites, I can't seem to find a mattress topper that fits the Fabworx rock and roll! It's 185 x 110 cm in size- anyone got one or found something? I note people talk about the Duralay but they don't seem to fit! Secondly, when the van was plugged into the house mains via the 3 pin adaptor, I turned the Webasto heater on and it blew the fuse in the Sergeant PSU twice. Disconnected it from the mains and it's fine! Is there something I'm supposed to put in the connection to stop that happening please?

Thanks to everyone on here who gave me advice- I've just got my van back from conversion and it's bloody brilliant! Got a 150 ps LWB T30 highline which goes very well. Firstly, after having a look on here and on other websites, I can't seem to find a mattress topper that fits the Fabworx rock and roll! It's 185 x 110 cm in size- anyone got one or found something? I note people talk about the Duralay but they don't seem to fit! Secondly, when the van was plugged into the house mains via the 3 pin adaptor, I turned the Webasto heater on and it blew the fuse in the Sergeant PSU twice. Disconnected it from the mains and it's fine! Is there something I'm supposed to put in the connection to stop that happening please?
I have a Rusty Lee bed and it’s size is 190 x 110. The general size is a petit double which is 190 x 105. I ordered from eBay a coolmax cover and memory foam mattress separately
the petit double cover fits nicely over a foam mattress of 190 x 110. Thickness can be specified on both

Coolmax mattress cover eBay 29101076168
Foam mattress eBay 16283090242

I have a Rusty Lee bed and it’s size is 190 x 110. The general size is a petit double which is 190 x 105. I ordered from eBay a coolmax cover and memory foam mattress separately
the petit double cover fits nicely over a foam mattress of 190 x 110. Thickness can be specified on both

Coolmax mattress cover eBay 29101076168
Foam mattress eBay 16283090242

Hi Darran, can I ask, where do you store the mattress when not in use? I assume it slides up Between the roof and bed of the pop up.

Paul.

What size fuse is in for the heater and how is it wired up. Does it go via a generic panel or straight from source?

Hi Darran, can I ask, where do you store the mattress when not in use? I assume it slides up Between the roof and bed of the pop up.

Paul.
I have a HiLo roof which has no space due to its low profile. The 1” mattress compresses nicely into a compression sack where the 3” mattress (my wife’s favourite;)) compresses into an 80ltr dry bag which I store in a cupboard at home when not in use.
Friend of mine has Californian beach and his mattress stays up top

Back