Twittering noise plus flashing coil light

ambuscade

VIP Member
Hi anybody out there have anything like this strange twittering noise does not seem to be engine revs dependant runs and drives fine , but flashing coil light ...Help please

Hi there, my t6 coil light came up on dash last week on motorway, luckily 5 mins from home. It's been in with mechanic today and he's informed me it's a faulty fuel injector. He's the go to guy on the Wirral for transporters and I've heard nothing but good things about them so fingers crossed that's all it is. Still not much change out of £700 after labour. I'll come back to this thread to let you know how I get on.

Hi there, my t6 coil light came up on dash last week on motorway, luckily 5 mins from home. It's been in with mechanic today and he's informed me it's a faulty fuel injector. He's the go to guy on the Wirral for transporters and I've heard nothing but good things about them so fingers crossed that's all it is. Still not much change out of £700 after labour. I'll come back to this thread to let you know how I get on.
What T6 engine and year? Miles?

Was it injector3...the special one with the pressure sensor.?

Not seen any injection faults as a common problem on the T6 on here.... so that stands out as interesting.

Its normally emmissions related.... ie egr. Dpf. Adblue etc etc.

Hi anybody out there have anything like this strange twittering noise does not seem to be engine revs dependant runs and drives fine , but flashing coil light ...Help please
Flashing coil light unfortunately can mean alot of things as it's just there as a fault indicator and sometimes will also cause the van to go into limp mode , really would need someone to plug Carista into it or some other sort of fault reader to get correct diagnosis , I myself can't think of my van making that sort of noise before ,is it possible to mibi record a video of the noise and post on hear or youtube so wee can hear the noise as it is possible somebody on hear has had same issue , a twittering noise to me sounds like turbo spool down but you don't hear that unless there is mibi a boost hose that's came off but then again a twittering noise to me might actually be something completely different to you lol, hopefully you can post us a video or if someone with vcds or Carista lives near you and can give ye read out of the fault ✌️

What T6 engine and year? Miles?

Was it injector3...the special one with the pressure sensor.?

Not seen any injection faults as a common problem on the T6 on here.... so that stands out as interesting.

Its normally emmissions related.... ie egr. Dpf. Adblue etc etc.
2016 2.0l 102bhp 30k miles.
Haven't a clue which injector, but I'll know fully when I pick it up next couple of days.

Back