Twin sliding doors cost

Tylosdad

Hi

I'm looking at buying a new t6.1. Obliviously due to current restrictions it's not so easy to wonder around showrooms looking at them. Would like to pin down what I want though. It's got to be t32 LWB 150hp kombi. Hoping for highline. Does anybody know the extra cost to have twin sliding doors. I have them now in my t4 and can't get my head around not having one by the drivers door.

Cheers

I wouldn’t settle for less than a Highline.
I also have twin slider and if you’re not intending to convert to a camper, then I think it’s the best option.
Great for a day van.

Only an extra £300 to have them both fully electric which is ideal if you have small kids or weak arms

A none electric sliding door fitted to the drivers side, making it a twin slider is an extra £700. I only know this because I priced it on a 6.1 myself a few days ago.

A none electric sliding door fitted to the drivers side, making it a twin slider is an extra £700. I only know this because I priced it on a 6.1 myself a few days ago.
So a grand to upgrade to twin sliders and electric?
I wish I had electric but only for the posing effect.
Comfort close works fine with my pathetically weak arms.
However, for an additional £300 ( the price of a fine bottle of wine) electric appears to be good value. Bear in mind, you will get that back on the resale value.

When I specced my kombi I wanted the driver side door and it seemed a no brainer to opt for the electric option

Isn't that for power latching, rather than automated electric?

I have twin sliders on my Kombi, was one of my requirements when looking for one. Seriously cut down on the available vans. Makes such a difference with three kids

Back