Twin sliders on panel van.

whiskymac

Anyone ordered twin sliders with a panel van? Have you found it worth the ££?

All my old transporters have only had the standard single sliding door, just wondering whether or not to go for the extra side this time.
FWIW it's a work van.

Thanks.

Chap at work has just sold his and wished he had got a single . All depends on what you wanted to do with the van ? If your wanting units down one side then it limits things I guess.

Mine is a converted panel van so in that sense well worth it. However we order all our work vans with twin sliders so that passengers door can be used as normal and the drivers door has a tool storage pod thats easily accessible to keep everything neat.

Well handy- makes working from the van so much easier, full access all round. Missed it on my previous van and lost count of the times backing into a driveway to then block off the slider due to a wall or fence. Not something thats ever going to be retrofitted either.

Cheers for the replies.
I was thinking of putting a shallow racking in the side where you open the door...deep enough to fit a rack of sustainers. I'm not carrying as much gear these days so I'll fit most of my stuff in there.
Just made me think it might be handy having access at the other side with effectively losing one door opening....rather than having to clamber through the back.

Back