Twin Slider Bulkhead

John66809

T6 Pro
As the title really.
Looking for a Bulkhead to sit behind the rear seats of our Twin Slider Kombi.
Anyone got a used one for sale before I bite the bullet and order a new one?

Just realised I should put this in the for sale and wanted section.
I will upgrade my membership now.

As the title really.
Looking for a Bulkhead to sit behind the rear seats of our Twin Slider Kombi.
Anyone got a used one for sale before I bite the bullet and order a new one?

Buy a new one? (Unless twin-sliders have different fittings,) people can’t even give bulkheads away, so ask around and you’ll find a free or very cheap bulkhead.

Sounds like a plan. Though twin slider Kombi bulkheads are a little more thin on the ground as they do fit differently it seems, though one from a single sliding door model can be made to fit with a little bodging I understand.

Just realised I should put this in the for sale and wanted section.
I will upgrade my membership now.
Bugger...…..That long since I have used Paypal, my account is no longer valid until they have proof of who I am. Can I send a cheque

I can get one from Motexion direct for £410 delivered. Just seems a lot of money in case I decide it's not for me. (well, I should say not for the wife hehe)

Sounds like a plan. Though twin slider Kombi bulkheads are a little more thin on the ground as they do fit differently it seems, though one from a single sliding door model can be made to fit with a little bodging I understand.

Mate, sorry - stupidly I was thinking of a bulkhead behind the drivers seat. Ignore me.

I have those black plastic wheel arch protectors in mine from Vanstyle they probably enlarge the wheel arches 5 to 10mm. Is there anyone with a kombi bulkhead that can let me know where the bulkhead sits in front of these arches?
Thinking I may have to cut them about a bit if the bulkhead sits very close to them.
It is a SWB van.

Back