Sold Turtle Covers Urban/Grey Camo Kombi Seat Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay586

T6 Guru
I was hoping these would fit my new van but it has airbags, so this set of covers is up for sale.

Turtle Covers T6 Kombi seat covers. Fits 2 + 1 back seats and does allow the single seat to be tilted. Two single front seats, arm rests and head rests covers. In really good condition as previous van was very lightly used. Easy to put on and definitely work well.

£75 posted by Royal Mail 2nd class.

Happy to arrange collection, located in Abergele, just off the A55 in North Wales.

IMG_20220401_140015.jpg

IMG_20220401_140134.jpg

Last edited:
I was hoping these would fit my new van but it has airbags, so this set of covers is up for sale.

Turtle Covers T6 Kombi seat covers. Fits 2 + 1 back seats and does allow the single seat to be tilted. Two single front seats, arm rests and head rests covers. In really good condition as previous van was very lightly used. Easy to put on and definitely work well.

£80 posted by Royal Mail 2nd class.

Happy to arrange collection, located in Abergele, just off the A55 in North Wales.

View attachment 151303

View attachment 151304
I've got a set of these on the back seats. I can recommend them, tough and quite smart looking.

Now on ebay.

Also towing mirrors, which is the last reminder of why I must never get another caravan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back