Traveling in the lockdown

Got to love the British approach to democracy; we expect the Government to keep us safe, then we have the human rights and personal freedoms to ignore the advice because it doesn’t suit us. To finish it off we want government financial compensation when society falls apart because we can’t follow what are some very basic rules.
Perhaps we qualify for some aid as a developing nation:thumbsdown:

When I read the first post my first thought was, "can of worms, this'll get interesting!"
Not wrong then. :rofl:
The last similar discussion went the same way, unsolicited confession, judgement and condemnation. (Including the words "bloody stupid")
I don't feel the need to share the reasons for my journeys with the internet, if I have to explain them to the Police I am confident in my legality. :thumbsup:

• Love
Reactions: JOG
Got to love the British approach to democracy; we expect the Government to keep us safe, then we have the human rights and personal freedoms to ignore the advice because it doesn’t suit us. To finish it off we want government financial compensation when society falls apart because we can’t follow what are some very basic rules.
+1. Minimise your contacts where possible.
Going to work on site with 100 others may well be necessary, connecting your elderly Mum to those 100 others by visiting her isn't so necessary.
I've not seen my Dad for weeks, twice since Feb. My sister insists on going every week and isn't limiting her other contacts much, because she hasn't got it and neither have her friends. It's a form of Darwinism, with collateral impacts.

+1. Minimise your contacts where possible.
Going to work on site with 100 others may well be necessary, connecting your elderly Mum to those 100 others by visiting her isn't so necessary.
I've not seen my Dad for weeks, twice since Feb. My sister insists on going every week and isn't limiting her other contacts much, because she hasn't got it and neither have her friends. It's a form of Darwinism, with collateral impacts.
Different opinions I guess.. different opinions on what is necessary also. It will divide many.

Team sister

Reactions: JOG
Back