Transporter Life

T4toT6

• Having just jumped from T4 to T6, and with over a decade of camper van experience, we know what we need in the new multi purpose family vehicle.

• There will be NO hitting it with lowering sticks, NO slamming to the ground, NO 20's, NO banded euro's, NO tribal doodles and Superdry sheep fleeces.
  • There will be NO fridge.
  • There will be cooking inside. And used!
  • There will be a toilet inside. And used!
  • There will be a 5 day cooler.
  • There will be seating for 6 and sleeping for 4.
  • There will be a full width RIB bed and a custom made removable Smev 2 burner/sink, manual water pumped pod.
  • No need for a poptop, as we've never needed to stand up in the van for the last 10 years.
  • a popup awning has always proved invaluable.

• Function over Form.
On On

Sounds like you know what you want. :)

How will you do sleeping for 4 without a pop top ?

Pete

Hey, welcome.
Sounds great. What is the new t6 that you have bought for this list?

We have a mate that we go racing with. He’s very strict on what stickers he thinks should be on display. So just as he’s packed up and ready to drive his van and caravan 4 hours north, we like to play little jokes on him.

AEE4065A-0CC3-4F96-9400-DA8CF4812949.jpeg

We have a mate that we go racing with. He’s very strict on what stickers he thinks should be on display. So just as he’s packed up and ready to drive his van and caravan 4 hours north, we like to play little jokes on him.

View attachment 33042
Brilliant.
Many years ago I changed a mates rear number plate to I AM GAY. He drove round for over a week before he noticed. Following him and seeing the looks on other peoples faces was so funny I had tears rollin down my face. It was a very smart, customised MK3 2 door Cortina in orange and everyone knew his car.

Many year’s ago now, someone at our then MD’s golf club, swapped his number plate on his C600, to the same number but the small text at the bottom read “I have this big car because my p3nis is soo small”
It was on there for months :)

Back