Topping up leisure battery with Jackery 240

Elephant999

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I’m off for a 2 nighter soon and I am fairly confident the fridge will last 3 days with pre cooling on 240 before I go and turning it down at night.

This might sound a stupid question but for longer stays could I top up the leisure battery (the fridge and lights are the only thing I use 12v) using the hook up lead and 240 adaptor from the Jackery due to the low wattage of the fridge?

It’s a Jackery 240 and I have solar panels with it for charging as well.

Thanks.

Yes you can do that..

Provided the van draws less than the 200w the jackory can output.( Assuming you have a 12v power supply or changer on the van that charges the leisure battery from EHU)

Spec says 200w and 240wh.

So it won't last for ever....

But it will give you 200wh extra to play with.

Multifunctional Outputs: The Jackery Explorer 240 has a 240 watt-hour (16.8Ah, 14.4V) lithium-ion battery pack. It features 1* AC outlet (230V 200W, 400W peak), 2* USB-A ports, and 1* DC carport. Power many types of equipment such as a phone, laptop, light, fan, mini cooler, etc. with the pure sine wave inverter.
An Excellent Entry-Level Power Solution for Outdoors: A solid portable power solution that can power your iPhone, laptop, and

Yes you can do that..

Provided the van draws less than the 200w the jackory can output.( Assuming you have a 12v power supply or changer on the van that charges the leisure battery from EHU)

Spec says 200w and 240wh.

So it won't last for ever....

But it will give you 200wh extra to play with.

Multifunctional Outputs: The Jackery Explorer 240 has a 240 watt-hour (16.8Ah, 14.4V) lithium-ion battery pack. It features 1* AC outlet (230V 200W, 400W peak), 2* USB-A ports, and 1* DC carport. Power many types of equipment such as a phone, laptop, light, fan, mini cooler, etc. with the pure sine wave inverter.
An Excellent Entry-Level Power Solution for Outdoors: A solid portable power solution that can power your iPhone, laptop, and

Great, yes charger on the van that charges from EHU. I don’t have anything other than the fridge and lights so I will give it a go.

Thank you.

Back