Titan Bed 1300mm?

Scampercamper21

Hi, I'm thinking about the Titan 1300mm 3 seat mid-mount bed. Anyone have any first hand experience they could share before I go and see the product in Shrewsbury.

I'm really interested to understand how comfortable it is both as a seat and bed. I've tried the Rib 1300 but didn't find it that comfortable as a seat, maybe as my feet we're dangling in mid-air....

Thanks in advance for any help!

I am all so thinking of getting a titan seat .
But the Vari-mount with rail system.
Be grateful of any help never sat on one yet or slept on one yet so not quite sure

Hi,
I have a Titan bed. It is great, the guys at Titan are great too. When I got the bed fitted they were really helpful and ran us through its use and fitting.
I am an engineer and the design is great. It’s really well thought out, the seat and head of the bed have several reclining positions. The frame leaves plenty of space underneath for surfboard etc. The front like the Rib doesn’t have legs so good for my dog and having a carpet etc.
I have only used it a couple of times but was pretty comfy, it’s firm. But we like that. You may need a topper if you like it softer but I have heard the rib is also quite firm.
I also like that the base is mounted to the floor and then the bed and frame mounts to that. If you need to a few bolts can be undone to remove it.

Hi,
I have a Titan bed. It is great, the guys at Titan are great too. When I got the bed fitted they were really helpful and ran us through its use and fitting.
I am an engineer and the design is great. It’s really well thought out, the seat and head of the bed have several reclining positions. The frame leaves plenty of space underneath for surfboard etc. The front like the Rib doesn’t have legs so good for my dog and having a carpet etc.
I have only used it a couple of times but was pretty comfy, it’s firm. But we like that. You may need a topper if you like it softer but I have heard the rib is also quite firm.
I also like that the base is mounted to the floor and then the bed and frame mounts to that. If you need to a few bolts can be undone to remove it.

Even more excited to be getting ours now - thanks!
Did Titan say if the seat can be reclined at all when driving, even if it was in first position?

I believe the M1 test only covers fully upright position. The owner showed us the design and mentioned that it basically the same for each locking position though. You'd have to ask them.

Is it true the Titan seat is a bit lower than the rib seat my wife is a little shot only being 5.4ft if so it might make all the difference for her are they comfortable to sit on and what are they like as beds for 2 or 3 nights in a row

Back