Titan Beds - Rock and Roll Bed review

Geordman

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I wanted to get a post up on here to share my experience using Titan Beds for my rock and roll bed in my DIY conversion.
Van is a LWB T6 with slimline evo motion design furniture allowing for a 1300mm width bed.
I chose Titan for a number of reasons:
  • Custom Trimming included
  • ISOFIX available as an option
  • Generous under set storage
  • Lower seat height than other products allowing reasonable headroom with a poptop (with bed)
  • 3 seater 1300mm product
  • I also got a good "feeling" from initial conversations with Tracey about the company and the product.
  • Overall the cost including trimming and fitting, was comparible to a standard off the shelf RIB (supply only)
I had already bought myself some heated leather captains seats that had been really nicely trimmed by exploria prior to my ownership. I wanted to match these as well as i could. I'll let the pictures do the talking with the job that Mark at Titan pulled out of the hat on this.
The trimming was done using pictures of my front seats and some colour samples sent to me in the post.

Admittedly from order to fitting was about 6 months, but demand is high, supply chain is volatile at the moment. Titan, kept me informed, and I have to say that the result was well worth the wait.

Highly recommend these guys!!

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

I wanted to get a post up on here to share my experience using Titan Beds for my rock and roll bed in my DIY conversion.
Van is a LWB T6 with slimline evo motion design furniture allowing for a 1300mm width bed.
  • Lower seat height than other products allowing reasonable headroom with a poptop (with bed)
  • I also got a good "feeling" from initial conversations with Tracey about the company and the product.
  • Overall the cost including trimming and fitting, was comparible to a standard off the shelf RIB (supply only)
I had already bought myself some heated leather captains seats that had been really nicely trimmed by exploria prior to my ownership. I wanted to match these as well as i could. I'll let the pictures do the talking with the job that Mark at Titan pulled out of the hat on this.
The trimming was done using pictures of my front seats and some colour samples sent to me in the post.

Admittedly from order to fitting was about 6 months, but demand is high, supply chain is volatile at the moment. Titan, kept me informed, and I have to say that the result was well worth the wait.

Agree with all that's said above. I've recently had a varimount R&R bed from Titan fitted and used it fist time this weekend. All the way through - ordering, fitting floor rails and then fitting the bed the workshop and admin teams have been great. A good product, top quality and fantastic service

View attachment 132784

View attachment 132785

View attachment 132786

Hi, sorry to resurrect an old thread, do you have a fridge mounted in the slimline evo units? Did you encounter any issues using the titan bed with the evo units? I’m leaning towards the titan over the rib but there aren’t that many people that seem to have chosen the titan mid mount 1300 and slimline units and shared their experience. If possible could you share a few more photos of the unit layout please. Thanks

View attachment 132784

View attachment 132785

View attachment 132786

View attachment 132787
Hi, sorry to resurrect an old thread, do you have a fridge mounted in the slimline evo units? Did you encounter any issues using the titan bed with the evo units? I’m leaning towards the titan over the rib but there aren’t that many people that seem to have chosen the titan mid mount 1300 and slimline units and shared their experience. If possible could you share a few more photos of the unit layout please. Thanks

Back