Tires of lowered suspension!

T12

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hello from Finland.
I have starded planning on changing the lowered suspension on my T6 -18, have driven 150000km with it, and starded to get tired with the hard ride.
I have now Eibach pro kit -30/40 springs and Bilstein B4 dampers. The dampers was changed last year.

Now the question, if I want normal high, OEM quality spring, what brand is it to prefer, are the Bilstein B3 something to look at.
Or is there something better?
I drive with heavy load and pull trailers, so the back springs have to be strong.

Thanks

Screenshot_20220110-165631__01.jpg

Hello from Finland.
I have starded planning on changing the lowered suspension on my T6 -18, have driven 150000km with it, and starded to get tired with the hard ride.
I have now Eibach pro kit -30/40 springs and Bilstein B4 dampers. The dampers was changed last year.

Now the question, if I want normal high, OEM quality spring, what brand is it to prefer, are the Bilstein B3 something to look at.
Or is there something better?
I drive with heavy load and pull trailers, so the back springs have to be strong.

Thanks

View attachment 141287
The best performance / comfort shock is the Koni special active. It is by far the most comfortable shock on the market and will work with standard springs perfectly

Back