For Sale THQ V2 Headlights (Faulty)

FYPO

M3TIY
VIP Member
T6 Pro
I purchased these headlights from another member in 2021, the passenger-side DRL had some lights out. I split the headlight and found the DRL is split into 2 PCBs. The wire linking the two PCBs had a poor solder joint and had fallen off. I resoldered the wire and all was good.

November last year the driver's side has done the same. Half the DRL is out. I planned to do the same to the driver's side but with little time and THQ doing a Black Friday discount, I replaced them with the V3 Black edition headlights instead.

These are a cheap option if someone wants to put a bit of work in. Alternatively, you could unplug the DRLs easily.

They have some stone chips and a few scratches, I have tried to photo as well as possible. (should come out easily with a headlight polishing kit).

Looking for £130 + postage.

IMG_0492.png

IMG_0491.png

IMG_0490.png

IMG_0489.png

IMG_0487.png

Sure, let me know where there being posted and I will get a price for postage.

With a set of trim tools, a heat gun/hairdryer/oven, and some patience, it’s not too difficult.

I put them in the oven (door open) at a low temperature for 15 minutes or so to soften the adhesive. Took them out, and slowly split them with trim tools. Back in the oven when putting them back together to soften the adhesive and push them back together.

Back