Sold THQ V1 Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0mb0

VIP Member
T6 Legend
THQ V1 Headlights, offered for free. The plugs on these need replacing because the connection to the DRLs is erratic - I'm reasonably sure it's just the plugs because if you give the wire into the plug a bit of a wiggle, the affected DRL magically comes on again...

Also, the levelling motor on one side wasn't working, I assume that this is just another dodgy connection that would be fixed with a new plug or poke around the wiring but I can't be 100% sure which is why I'm not asking any money for these.

Collection only from Sevenoaks, Kent, no chance of anything other than collection in person - the boxes are huge.

THQ V1 Headlights, offered for free. The plugs on these need replacing because the connection to the DRLs is erratic - I'm reasonably sure it's just the plugs because if you give the wire into the plug a bit of a wiggle, the affected DRL magically comes on again...

Also, the levelling motor on one side wasn't working, I assume that this is just another dodgy connection that would be fixed with a new plug or poke around the wiring but I can't be 100% sure which is why I'm not asking any money for these.

Collection only from Sevenoaks, Kent, no chance of anything other than collection in person - the boxes are huge.
I'll take them please

@t0mb0
If these are still available can I have them please? Im in Surrey so can collect. I sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back