Thought I had been banned

chriscroft

15 years of VW T 'ing
VIP Member
T6 Legend
WTF, lately been "number unobtainable" with T6forum for 48 hours, just come back on, tried 2 computers and 4 different Browsers, no joy. Just about to set up my own forum "T6leds.forum.com", but all is good now, so I'll give it a miss., (It was only going to be for the more discerning T6'ers). Good to be back;););)

I had the same yesterday, couldn't get on all afternoon and early evening on 3 devices, strange.

It was off for a long while yesterday and i lost it this afternoon for a bit , dont no the trouble @Pauly ?

Not sure what the issue was but @Pauly did out a note on the Facebook page saying the forum was down yesterday

Sorry everyone i should have posted yesterday
There was an error with the server hosting the website at some point yesterday causing the website to go offline which i didnt know about for a while as i was working out in sticks with limited mobile signal and no internet so i couldnt do anything about it until i got home last night.
Thanks to @Rob @StudleyGlass @T6dder for texting/emailing me to let me know :thumbsup:

WTF, lately been "number unobtainable" with T6forum for 48 hours, just come back on, tried 2 computers and 4 different Browsers, no joy. Just about to set up my own forum "T6leds.forum.com", but all is good now, so I'll give it a miss., (It was only going to be for the more discerning T6'ers). Good to be back;););)

Any need for your last paragraph?
No there wasn't.

Give it a bloody rest.

Me too, got all panicked :eek: thinking it had been hacked or worse having no where to talk T6 the other forums just don't seem to cut it :cool:

Just for info we can never have a problem beyond repair even if we lose the server we have disaster recovery options including cloud and offsite daily backups so worst case its just off for a few hours until i can fix it just bad timing the other day that i was so far from a computer all day

Crikey... What would we do if the internet went down. :(

Maybe we should look into creating a retro teletext version of the site as a backup. A bit of bamboozle with VW related questions would be good. :geek:

Back