This weeks mods

VWJAY

Metal Fabricator
T6 Pro
Carpeted the cab side of the bulkhead (huge improvement to cab noise), fitted a one piece ply floor and vinyl, Van-x arch covers, and modified my motorbike chock to pick up tiedown points. All ready for a trip to Le Mans for a bit of track time this week end✊

IMG_5721.JPG IMG_5722.JPG IMG_5723.JPG IMG_5724.JPG IMG_5725.JPG

Nice, is your van more motorbike transport rather than camper or is that in the pipeline.
Did you ever drive without the bulkhead? What a racket....

Never driven without a bulkhead is it really loud without? I had FatMat stuck on the back side of the bulkhead in my old T5 that did the trick as well.
I source, restore & build classic motorbikes for a living and on occasion have a few quids worth of rare machine in the back so prefer the security of a panel van (if you can't see it...)

I'm actually quite envious of some of the camper conversions I like the idea of converting a van for your own needs, I did consider a Crafter and turning it in to a 'Race van' garage in the back and bed over the top of the garage with living space in the middle but the boy racer in me just can't cope with the idea of a big van:sneaky:

Back