Thinking of upgrading to a Crafter

I was at BusFest-22 and saw this company and was completely blown away by their work. If I did it again and had the money I would certainly consider these lot

New Wave Custom Conversions, top quality job and well experienced. Possibly not the cheapest but you get what you pay for.
Personally I wouldn’t restrict the choices to local converters, it’s worth an internet search and then visiting a shortlist. In my experience my gut feelings of the premises and people I’d be dealing with are an important consideration.

I was at BusFest-22 and saw this company and was completely blown away by their work. If I did it again and had the money I would certainly consider these lot

saw these guys (guy) there a couple of years ago when he was just starting to offer Crafters
- his Bay's and Split's (that he had at the show were incredible...

made our minds up ! We,re going Crafter. Putting the 6.1 up for sale. Including the vango awning and a shed load of extras !
Am in same mindset but not put up for sale so far where have you advertised if you mind me asking? Will it be a swap or are you gs big to re invest?

This makes total sense to me - I have a Transporter Kombi rather than a campervan (have no intention of sleeping in my van) but if I did then I’d want the extra length, height, permanent bed and toilet/shower room that I could get from a Crafter.

My Bay Window I sold to fund the new T6 had it's last interior done by Adrian at All Things Timber. His wood skills are amazing and he can create pretty much whatever you want...just need deep pockets and not be in a rush!

Back