The wife has been on the make again!!

Thankyou fella.
Awesome. You need her to sell those on the forum or ebay coz they are amazing. I'll order one.

Thank you fella, I will take a pic of the others and you can have your pic. She's made five including the one in the pic and four others. Just stitching some more VW badges and of course T6 ones. Will post a pic up when she's finished.

You could definately get a good side line going there what with teddies and cushions.

How much to do a off white and orange one with orange vw logo?

I want it to go with this;
Oryx mother of pearl white and matt orange wrap!

received_10212202670197981.jpeg

@BiTurbo, bagsy the purple head on the left. Can a VW emblem be put on its tummy as well?

How much for the half eaten bag of Aldi jelly baby's?:laugh:

Good eyes you have there fella.
He's yours with wine logo ok
Perfect.
Happy to pay you via PayPal if you have one just pm me your email associated with the account. Or hold onto it until Bala and I'll give you the cash.
Any chance Mrs uber talent can do a fluffy white and green one, with green emblem?

Perfect.
Happy to pay you via PayPal if you have one just pm me your email associated with the account. Or hold onto it until Bala and I'll give you the cash.
Any chance Mrs uber talent can do a fluffy white and green one, with green emblem?

Either fella not a problem payment wise I have PM'Ed you.
Yes fella she's noted will find some socks.

@BiTurbo , what model brother PR machine is that one? I looked at an MB4 but settled on a memorycraft and spent on the design software.. Good fun

I'll take the other white one with blue and purple strips. Very clever, they're brilliant!

@BiTurbo , what model brother PR machine is that one? I looked at an MB4 but settled on a memorycraft and spent on the design software.. Good fun

The machine the monkeys are pictured is a Bernina Artista, she has two of them and two brother pr650 embroidery machines.

I'll take the other white one with blue and purple strips. Very clever, they're brilliant!

Thankyou fella, it's yours. Can pm you payment details or if you are going to Bala can sort it there.

Back