The Seat Surgeons

Bobbych

T6.1, Highline 150 DSG in conversion
T6 Pro
It is an expensive undertaking to have your seats reupholstered so you have to make sure you choose a good trimmer. After much searching I found the Seat Surgeons and 3 days ago had my 2 captains chairs and a RIB bed reupholstered in leather in my T6.1.

While there Luke showed me new Steering wheels they have that match my seats. I could not resist and had one fitted also. I have to say the work is phenomenal and the service provided by them from ordering to hand back is outstanding.

Luke who helps you with e the ordering and booking is great, knows his stuff and made it easy.

The Boss, Paul, is a great chap, even gives toy a lift to the Park and Ride to spend the day in York.

You will not be disappointed

20210819_142618.jpg

20210819_142502.jpg

seats1.jpg

20210819_142605.jpg

Had my seats retrimmed by them last November. I echo everything said above.
Cannot recommended them enough.
Great to hear this level or service and quality comes as standard.
Keep up the good work guys.

It is an expensive undertaking to have your seats reupholstered so you have to make sure you choose a good trimmer. After much searching I found the Seat Surgeons and 3 days ago had my 2 captains chairs and a RIB bed reupholstered in leather in my T6.1.

While there Luke showed me new Steering wheels they have that match my seats. I could not resist and had one fitted also. I have to say the work is phenomenal and the service provided by them from ordering to hand back is outstanding.

Luke who helps you with e the ordering and booking is great, knows his stuff and made it easy.

The Boss, Paul, is a great chap, even gives toy a lift to the Park and Ride to spend the day in York.

You will not be disappointed

View attachment 127681

View attachment 127682

View attachment 127683

View attachment 127684
The photos here look excellent! Thank you for sharing.

May I ask, what sort of price they charge for the packages? Do they have a 'price list' or is it a case of negotiating? I will be visiting them soon to choose a covering although the only thing stopping me at the minute is a delayed order of my T6.1!

When I had mine done, they have a price list online. Call them direct and have a chat great customer service.

Back