The red machine has arrived

Next big steps, 18" wheels and lowering springs. Some cooling inside would be good too.

IMG_3591.JPG Thanks for all the comments peeps I have a headlight question. Can anyone confirm what I have on my van? I think I have the light and vision pack? Have auto lights but not sure if the coming home/cornering fogs work... anyways the reason for my question is that the DRL are not the best (very small too) and the headlights are not too great either... thoughts and help much appreciated

View attachment 9036 Thanks for all the comments peeps I have a headlight question. Can anyone confirm what I have on my van? I think I have the light and vision pack? Have auto lights but not sure if the coming home/cornering fogs work... anyways the reason for my question is that the DRL are not the best (very small too) and the headlights are not too great either... thoughts and help much appreciated
@barry moodie they look like H7s, but I'm sure someone else will be able to confirm or refute my assessment. :confused:

Back