The Jokes Thread...

LIZARD…LIZard…Lizard…. Is there a gecko in here?

I’ve decide to sell my hoover… well it was just collecting dust

And what do you call a man with no arms and no legs in a swimming pool?

Bob
What do you call a man with no arms and legs that can swim a length?

Clever Dick.

what do you call a man with 50 rabbits up his arse?

Warren.

what do you call a man without a spade on his head?

Douglas

oh I could go in and on lol.

Every day, a male employee walks up very close to a female co-worker at the coffee machine.
He stops, inhales quite deeply and says that her hair smells nice.
After a week of this, the woman can't stand it anymore.
She takes her issue to a supervisor in Human Resources and asks to file a sexual harassment grievance against the guy.
The supervisor is puzzled and asks, "What's threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smells nice?"
"It's Frank. The midget."

It's about time that some humour was injected to this forum:

A man rubbed ketchup in his eyes after being told by a friend that this was a special treatment for tired eyes.

In "Heinz sight" his friend was just "on a wind up" and he then pretended that he had been taken to hospital after having problems with his sight.

The wind up merchant then drove to the hospital to visit his friend as he was feeling guilty as he was concerned that he had hospitalized his friend. He sent a text "what ward are you on?"

The reply came through.............. "ICU"!
:fast rofl:

I don't know jokes, I remember a few, an old one about the lone ranger who having a pee on a cactus and a snake bites him on the end of his todger, and he's in a bad way, so Tonto rides to town for antidote, but doc says there isn't one, only way is to suck poison out. Tonto goes back and lone ranger asks what doc said. Tonto says he said you'd gonna die.

Another thing was a friend when I was a small kid. His 'joke' was, Why did the chicken cross the road? Electric oven.
I didn't get it, and I thought about it many years later and supposed he ment that the chicken saw an electric oven on his side of the road and for obvious reasons prefered to avoid it, so it crossed the road. But is it a joke? Is it funny? I'm thinking it sort of is kinda funny.
I’m with you! I’m shit at jokes

• Haha
Reactions: Bav
Back