The day has finally come.....

T

Thogg

Well,
Today is the day.... my van is now lodged at @slidepods for the foreseeable future having the full monty soundproofing, thermal lining, carpet lining, blam speakers front and rear led downlighters and Voltage cutout package.....
I have every confidence that they are going to do an outstanding job on it and can't wait to collect it next week sometime..

Well,
Today is the day.... my van is now lodged at @slidepods for the foreseeable future having the full monty soundproofing, thermal lining, carpet lining, blam speakers front and rear led downlighters and Voltage cutout package.....
I have every confidence that they are going to do an outstanding job on it and can't wait to collect it next week sometime..
Sounds good Post some pictures when it is finished

Sounds good, all their work looks top notch and they have a great reputation.
Yep... much searching and a lengthy visit led me to them... really impressed with their setup, attention to detail and quality of work.

I visited Jonny and the crew last year and you can tell as soon as you walk in they are a quality setup, the whole place is immaculate and very well organised, if only everyone was like that !

We have just sat down to lunch at the workshop and stumbled into this thread. It means the world to all of us here to know that the passion and effort we put into our work is appreciated by our customers and those that see our work in vans at shows. Thank you for saying it and not just thinking it. We love what we do, everything about the VW scene and all the fantastic people we meet every day through it. We will continue to strive to improve all the products and services we offer at Slidepods .
"Its not just about getting there, you should also enjoy the journey" - Tracey (office manager)
"Thanks for all the great ideas I've stolen from all your vans and copied in mine" - Mike (technician)
"Thanks for bringing all your vans in to us, I still haven't had chance to do mine" - Brett (Bearded wonder and workshop manager)
"It's a privilege to be a part of this talented, upbeat team" - Jonny (tea boy and dogs body)

thats a lie..... I'm actually drinking tea and replying to emails for the full time position we are advertising.

Back