The Day Finally arrived!

ChillySquirrel

T6 Pro
Hi Everyone, I've been hovering around for a while now, hoovering up your collective knowledge, and today I finally collected my Van. I've gone for the T32 150ps Highline Manual Kombi in Chestnut Brown with a few bits and bobs (Discover Media, App Connect, Single Front Swivel Seats, Heated Seats, Front and Rear Park sensors, Cab Carpet,Split 2+1 rear seats, Folding Door Mirrors and 30mm drop). The 3 mile drive home was short but MEGA! It drives so much better than my old Vito. Anyway, though id just say Hello and wait for the bank balance to recover!

IMG_4256.JPG

lovely looking van.

As Simon says your bank balance will never recover buddy.

I've effectively spent another £3500 in my head after reading a few threads on here today!

lovely looking van.

As Simon says your bank balance will never recover buddy.

I've effectively spent another £3500 in my head after reading a few threads on here today!
Thanks mate!! I get the impression that I'll be spiritually better off, but potentially single whith all of the temptation on offer! I'm looking into selling some non vital Organs on eBay to raise a few quid! Or perhaps the 4 yr old could go! He definitely reigns in the T6 spending potential I tell ya!! :):whistle:.

How much is a flight ✈ to the U.S.A.? Wheels and springs could be ordered with $70k keeping warm downstairs :)

Back