Team Candy White

Hi Team White. New member here. Have had my T6 about a month and totally loving it. Never thought it was possible to have a permanent smile on your face every time you get behind the wheel of a van.
It came already spec'd with twin sliders, black sportline wheels, black side bars, LED's and sportline springs. Have just ordered a Maxton V1 front splitter. Was trying to figure out what rear spoiler to put on it, but after flicking through other members pictures I reckon I'm going to go for the colour coded OEM version such as that from Banwy (as they'll paint it for you). Here's a couple of pics of it.
t6 front.jpg T6 Rear.jpg

T6 profile pic.jpg

Welcome to team white @DaveyB . she looks well tricked up all ready.

I have officially joined team white today after a 7 month wait on my build

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Team White. New member here. Have had my T6 about a month and totally loving it. Never thought it was possible to have a permanent smile on your face every time you get behind the wheel of a van.
It came already spec'd with twin sliders, black sportline wheels, black side bars, LED's and sportline springs. Have just ordered a Maxton V1 front splitter. Was trying to figure out what rear spoiler to put on it, but after flicking through other members pictures I reckon I'm going to go for the colour coded OEM version such as that from Banwy (as they'll paint it for you). Here's a couple of pics of it.
View attachment 2586 View attachment 2587 View attachment 2588

View attachment 2583
Nice looking van pal. I'd go with a black spoiler which would go with all the other black bits you've got, but at the end of the day it's your choice and it will look good whichever one you choose.

Welcome @DaveyB from another Dave B with a very similar van :thumbsup:
@DaveBos it's almost like they were born in the same factory ;).
I did have a 272bhp 3.0 A6 Avant Black Edition, but traded it in for this. With the van being white and black it looks just like the A6 but on steroids. But you know what, I actually like the van more!

Tis the best colour. Almost went for grey again, wasn't keen on white vans for years but the love the black/white contrast on the T6, plus saved £600+ going for a solid colour. You just need the rear spoiler,the OEM is good quality and fits perfectly, have bought replica in the past and fit was awful.

No ! keep wanting to go out and drive it but don't want it to get dirty lol don't think that will work. love driving it
Collected me daughter and couple of friends so from school today electric rear doors when the down very well :)

Back