Team Candy White

When I traded in my polo GTi I really thought I would miss her loads, but I can't explain how special this T6 feels to own. I have a sense of overwhelming pride when I look at her. I really love her. Do you guys feel the same?

I think most of us would agree, that's why we spend a good chunk of our time on this forum.

Gen Six badges looking even better on the white background, ordered mine yesterday, just hope my other half doesn't see how much they cost :)

When I traded in my polo GTi I really thought I would miss her loads, but I can't explain how special this T6 feels to own. I have a sense of overwhelming pride when I look at her. I really love her. Do you guys feel the same?

@Clarence is exactly the same regards our Gen6... Although I don't think she had any attachment whatsoever to the Zafira Tourer we traded in :)

Yep, sold out much loved T3 after 8 years of fun but our T6 is something else, just feels so good driving or as a passenger, just sat in the back with the dogs coming home from a day out while the missus drove us home, thinking "this is the only way to travel"!

I think they are landrover look a likes. diamond stormer 20" 275/40
Got the factory 16's on atm and I'm thinking of selling the 20's for some black alloys instead.

Back