Team Candy White

Gotta love how some dealers fit number plates. I told mine to make sure it wasn't fitted on the piss.

I always ask for them to be stuck on then I can fit the surrounds, I can drill the holes if needed, not some numpty with a cordless. I also want let them wash it I want it with the transport coating on otherwise it looks like its been cleaned with a wire brush.

New T6 owner for team White! Some lovely vans on here, in particular Im loving your T6 DaveyB !

After just a few days of ownership I've already fitted the Westfalia towbar and wiring, Sportline springs and tailgate spoiler. All OE stuff. Had screw holes in front number plate recess filled and painted so they dont show when my short plate goes on it. Coded MFD to show digital speed and a few other wee bits.

Next is mudflaps and I think it needs wheel spacers. I quite fancy the 18" Springfield wheels in Black like comes on some of the Edition models, anyone know of any for sale?

Awaiting the V5 to put my plate on it, but heres some pics of it just now!

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Welcome to Team white @PetroHeed, and the nice comment.
Enjoy the forum, you’ll find a wealth of help and advice here to keep you on the straight and narrow. This is where the expense really starts!

Back