Team Candy White

I really want to welcome myself into team White but my poor new van is always looking brown. It's getting a detail on the 12th then I'll post up some shiny pics. I've spent half the day building a 2 piece removable bulkhead for it today too. Worked out well. There's only one set of shoes I want to stick on it so far but struggling to decide whether it's good idea or not.

I really want to welcome myself into team White but my poor new van is always looking brown. It's getting a detail on the 12th then I'll post up some shiny pics. I've spent half the day building a 2 piece removable bulkhead for it today too. Worked out well. There's only one set of shoes I want to stick on it so far but struggling to decide whether it's good idea or not.
And what shoes would they be? Do you have a T32, or one of the other two? If so, just be cognisant of the need to ensure they are load rated.

And what shoes would they be? Do you have a T32, or one of the other two? If so, just be cognisant of the need to ensure they are load rated.
I've got a T32. I love the look of the Lusso P01. I've not even checked load ratings on them yet, I'm just in some dreamy imaginarium stage. Plus, I'm not clued up at all. I worry that I'll end up compromising ride quality and if my speedo would even be correct when riding on 19"s.

@Jonny , as @DaveyB says, you will need the higher weight rated rims.. Difficult to find for the t32..

Sorry, crossed in ether
Well, I found out the wheels I wanted are only rated at 690kg. The owner of the company got in touch though and is thinking of making higher rated wheels for vans. Hopefully something that fits a t32. Fingers crossed.

50mm H&R Lowering springs have arrived :) now to get them fitted, will post up a before and after pic once they are fitted in a couple of weeks

Rack cost £400 from eBay, then I stripped it and drilled out the rivets, powder coated it locally for £90 in the oven and £90 for the powder. Rivets and and rebuild were all free as in beer at the workshop but I'd quote it at £60

Back