Team Candy White

Seats re covered last weekend, van is now in the bodyshop having a multicultural roof spray. Then I need to carpet the back out and rack it ready for work.

IMG-20170205-WA0001.jpeg

Well to be honest, I didn't want one ( a camper) I wanted a new XC60. We've camped for many years and my wife was dead set on trying it. After a hire, I've never been in a more comfortable car, it's epic. I didn't want white either, but now I have it I LOVE it. I've never been that bothered by cars they were always just a tool to get me there and back. I've washed it more in 2 months than the last one in 6 years !
Easier to drive than the Volvo and much more comfy. I do have troubles getting the temp just right. Either my arm has a draft or my lower legs. Are there any tricks?

Quick question, I keep going back and forth with detailing or not and wondered if its really worth it with a candy white?

I have some pics somewhere when it was clean.

Location, location, location
View attachment 4019

... message ends ...
Having had out T6 Vel for 6 months now, we always choose to drive it over our Volvo XC60 every time. This was never true of our T5 Vel; The T6 is a superb vehicle of that there is no doubt. Congrats

Damn sight cleaner than mine. My bus is so filthy it looks like it's changed colour. Only cleaned it last week. Roll on the spring when we can rid of this crap weather.

Back