Team Pure Grey

Hi all, Jo and myself (Guy) run Vanlove Fest up in York, a very inclusive vanlife festival (vanlove.com), and are now the very happy and proud owners of a pure grey T6.1 camper. Knights Customs did the interior, and lots of Leighton upgrades outside. Expect a few newbie questions incoming, although we're not new to campervans as we've also got an Adria Twin which now feels huge by comparison! Look forward to talking to you...

3380B1AD-467C-43FC-B389-A35B5F9489B7.JPG6DAE95F0-252E-438F-8D2A-8AE0E261CE58.JPG

Last edited:
So just got the T6.1 in grey and looking to add the tailgate window. On enquiry they mentioned the cannot fit a rubber seal as not enough room, is that right?
Not true you can get the rubber trim for the tailgate I have it on my van. Just Kampers supply them they are a super slim trim finishes off the back nicely.

New member to Team Pure Grey and first post here after lurking for a while. Picked up this 21 plate T6.1 Highline back in November as a panel van and its been in for a full conversion at Jacks Shacks based in Kegworth. First van we've owned and very happy with it!

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0858.jpgIMG_0997.jpg

Back