Team Grape Yellow

Hi Steve
Nice edition van!
A tad off piste but What size wheels are on your van and how much has been lowered by?
Thanks in advance

After owning a T 5 with the so called double bed this was the layout I went for on my T6 Danbury Active with the flushing toilet option absolutely no wasted space in the van not as plush interior as this conversion, no armrests on the front seats thought it was because it caused problems with the swiveling action .Can any one advise if they can be retrofitted?IMG_20181021_130700.jpg

Is this your new van or are VW doing a long wheel based factory camper? GY is the best but never understood why they don’t offer a colour range and customisation that you can get with the BMW mini or Fiat 500. It’s a bit better now with the two tone I guess.

Is this your new van or are VW doing a long wheel based factory camper? GY is the best but never understood why they don’t offer a colour range and customisation that you can get with the BMW mini or Fiat 500. It’s a bit better now with the two tone I guess.
NO my own DIY work

Very nice. Sorry picture popped up in email and hadn’t seen your previous thread. Did you up grade the headlights also?

Ok folks.
  • Standard black or white stickers - £1.99 (as per forum shop).
  • Limited edition team colours - £2.25
  • 1 × sticker, 1 × SS T6 keyring - £10.00
Team Grey.
Team Red.
Team Yellow.
Team Blackberry.
Team Blue.
Team White.
Team Black.

PM:
Name.
Delivery address.
Contact Number.

Postage will be 1st class(£0.67)hardboard envelope posted 12hrs after receiving payment.
IMG_1198.jpg

Just put a deposit down for a grape yellow fully converted camper :smile bounce: dream come true for me, feels crazy and not going to sleep properly until i get the keys! Went to put an order on a chrome yellow then seen the grape and had to have it instead! Will hopefully post some pics soon ;)

Just put a deposit down for a grape yellow fully converted camper :smile bounce: dream come true for me, feels crazy and not going to sleep properly until i get the keys! Went to put an order on a chrome yellow then seen the grape and had to have it instead! Will hopefully post some pics soon ;)
pics plz welcome to team grape

Thanks! Yes definitely when i get. Have you had any detailing done on yours? Yours looks gleaming :cool: im just getting some quotes now for ceramic coating for paint protection

Back