Team Gen Six

Thanks; we were on holiday and there was a perfect photo opportunity near a big stately home so would have been mad not to take advantage! :)

That is lovely.
Saw one when we picked up our Cali; wife wasn't keen but I loved it.

Apparently a Gen 6 Cali is coming out but only in Europe.

I think they look fantastic but I'm not sure how well they will age. they really are a head turner though.

I think they look fantastic but I'm not sure how well they will age. they really are a head turner though.

I'm kinda gambling on them aging very well and holding their value! :) The fact that there were only 250 in the country, and the default high spec, should ensure that they do.

That is lovely.
Saw one when we picked up our Cali; wife wasn't keen but I loved it.

We were actually looking at a caddy maxi life & saw one in the van centre; both the wife & I loved it but at the time I said no way could we afford one!! Then the dealers started selling them off as ex demo... ;)

We were actually looking at a caddy maxi life & saw one in the van centre; both the wife & I loved it but at the time I said no way could we afford one!! Then the dealers started selling them off as ex demo... ;)
Ideal; RRP on them is/was slightly mad!

Followed one on way to Plymouth yesterday! Lost it three cars ahead by the bridge to Cornwall!

Back