Team ex-AA van

Just bought mine, 67 plate, will post pics soon, mines got the commercial bumpers defo need to upgrade to coloured coded, my bumper looks like the grill and bumper is one piece? I've seen grills, bumpers and bumper inserts on the usual websites, will I be missing any fixings does anyone know? Like grill to bumper for Instance as mine is a one piece?
The 'Startline' bumper/grille is all one piece, correct. The upgrade kits are available and to my knowledge, you shouldn't be missing anything but let someone who has upgraded confirm. I have stayed with the Startline bumper as it suited the look I was aiming for

The 'Startline' bumper/grille is all one piece, correct. The upgrade kits are available and to my knowledge, you shouldn't be missing anything but let someone who has upgraded confirm. I have stayed with the Startline bumper as it suited the look I was aiming for
Hi there where is a good place to buy one of these? I found an auction for RAC. But really want yellow not orange if I can help it. Thanks

Started on my sound deadening and isulation today, abit worried about the amount of wiring I need to trace back and remove, the leisure battery under my seat is 11.7 volts so need changing, I read somewhere that when you replace the starter battery you have to get it coded????? What is that??? Is this the case with a leisure battery as well? Also I can see that the leisure gets a charging current when the engine is running, is there a charge controller that shuts the charge down when it's at capacity? If so where? Help? Lol rant over

So far I've removed a ton of wiring, I have pulled an 80 fuse and that has stopped the split charge charging ing the battery under the seat, next to the said 80 fuse there is a relay with 100 on, anyone have any idea what that is? And there is a few of the yellow wires left attached to a mystery box?

17097382062134880158712696771336.jpg

17097382185961619799232969312261.jpg

Can anyone with a standard setup in the battery area under the bonnet post a pic please, I'm trying to figure out what is VW and what is extra TIA

Thought I'd post an update on mine as now pretty much finished for now. I did eventually find that the van has a clever twin charging battery alternator as a vw optional extra which I have repressed for the leisure battery. Works well.

20231009_150454.jpg

20230725_184628.jpg

Thought I'd post an update on mine as now pretty much finished for now. I did eventually find that the van has a clever twin charging battery alternator as a vw optional extra which I have repressed for the leisure battery. Works well.

View attachment 234503

View attachment 234504
Mine has the under seat battery as well,. It appears to have a couple of wires going to the silver cylinder thing near the starter battery that has the jump start cables

Back