Team Candy White

Allee
Light bar is fantastic. Just about to purchase one for my van. How did you route the wire? Does the bar come on with the flash or just the main beam?
Cheers.
Dan.

Thanks!
The cable from the ledbar was so perfect so I could just push it in between the a-pillar and the windscreen, on the roof I Took some transparent silicone for the cable.

Stoled the signal for the ledbar relay from the headlights cable harness (no need for canbus adapters), so ledbar comes on with both flash and main beam.

52” on the roof fits perfect. Also I have 2pcs 10” bars in the lower grill with 10degrees reflectors from Warn.

Next up is reverse light

Cellphone camera picture so its not fair, brutal in reality!

0AB9AC97-5A84-4EE2-888F-379B859A96D9.jpeg

Lose the chrome and get a wider number plate I reckon, but still nice.

Lose the chrome and get a wider number plate I reckon, but still nice.

Normally I rip chrome off and throw it as far as I can over my fence if it's chrome plastic, but I think that works really well on the White as it is, and it makes me want to remove my splitter, side bars, and rear spoiler right now.

The clean, spoilerless tailgate does look good. I'd convinced myself the spoiler I added looked good, but the cleaner look maybe better...always loved the Cal look beetles, less is more.

Normally I rip chrome off and throw it as far as I can over my fence if it's chrome plastic, but I think that works really well on the White as it is, and it makes me want to remove my splitter, side bars, and rear spoiler right now.

See the light, loose the tat !

Back