Tailgate bike rack

Green Giant

T6 Guru
Hi
We have the version 1 tailgate bike rack fitted, will a reverse camara work ok with this? , camera will be fitted in same place as factory fit
HerrsD7BB0E8C-BEAE-47DB-A0AE-6817D304F2F0.jpeg

I have this rack and a camera and although it’s not factory fit I believe it’s in the same place (just above the number plate) and this works fine even with the rack down and loaded. If the factory fit one is in the third brake light (and I don’t think it is) then it’s easy enough to get a camera to fit by the plate and operate in a standard way

That’s great thanks for info
I’m having an aftermarket camera fitted, and have the option of a high level or standard location, think I’ll be going for the standard, just above number plate

I have that rack ( though not in fashionable black) and factory camera. Works fine.

I’m thinking of making something to dangle of the corners so I can judge where the back of it is when in use.

I have that rack ( though not in fashionable black) and factory camera. Works fine.

I’m thinking of making something to dangle of the corners so I can judge where the back of it is when in use.
That’s a good idea! It scares the sh!t out of me reversing in tight spots when the bike rack is down. But as long as I’m scared I’m at least remembering it’s there but a visual aid could be good for the day when I forget

Back