Found Tailgate Bike Rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi

Television Lighting Engineer
T6 Guru
Anything considered if the price is right but ideally would like the T5 Style

I have one that I’m looking to part with as the boss and kids can’t get their full sus bikes onto it so it’s become pretty useless, I’m in Plymouth though and can’t post as it’s huge
No immediate plans to travel in your direction but will be visiting family around reading and day tripping to London at some point in the future but not exactly sure when

I’d happily meet you in Reading, it’s less than an hour from me

Tailgate T5 style
Not sure when I will be travelling next, could well be a couple months away yet unless anyone is heading from the Westcountry in your direction ?
Family are actually closer to Newbury so south of M4, a bit further away

Tailgate T5 style
Not sure when I will be travelling next, could well be a couple months away yet unless anyone is heading from the Westcountry in your direction ?
I could try the forum delivery service? Failing that I have a friend who works for a courier company so I could ask him.

If you arent already sorted I have a Fiamma T5 bike rack thats looking for a home. I dont want anything for it I need the space

It’s a strange one, I just wanted to make sure before I pressed the button on a second hand one. Thanks

Tailgate T5 style
Hi @Pauly, do you still have this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back