Rural Relaxing
Friday, 22 September, 2023 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 24 September, 2023 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
BM has announced its wellness thing . . .

hence needing to find an alternate venue for that weekend.,

++++++++++++++

ANNOUNCEMENT 1f929.png1f64c.png
In partnership with La Fete Fluerie Brook Meadow is hosting the Auntumn Equinox Festival. This is a first for us so we have made the tickets very affordable. Activities are based around, wellness, nature, crafting, food and music. It promises to be a wonderful weekend tgat we hope to repeat snd build upon in the years to come.
Children go free and adults pay £25/each with £5 going to wildlife charities. Just book any kind of stay with us for the weekend and add tickets for all adults in your party.
The official itinerary will be released soon but activities will likely include a reflexology workshop with Barefoot Holistics, a flowering workshop eith La fete fleurie, basket weaving, willow weaving, face painting, nature walks, sunrise yoga, some wonderful food van options and a band in the early evening. When we’ve released the dates to book we will let you know. Please share with your friends and watch this space!!

1684771226785.png1684771236214.png

Hello All,

Had a number of queries about Autumn Camp at CamperJam, please PM me if you want to come. Attendees below:

@czmate1999 - 4 Nights (Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun) - No EHU
@Dellmassive - 4 Nights - with EHU (Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sunday)
@Jollyvan - 3 Nights - No EHU (Fri, Sat and Sun)
@VanDamMan - 3 Nights - No EHU
@Mick - 3 Nights (Thurs, Fri, Sat) - No EHU
@Leehoops - 2 Nights (Fri and Sat) - no EHU
@BoroBoy - 3 Nights (Fri, Sat, Sun) - no EHU
@WeaWar - 2 Nights (Fri and Sat) - No EHU
@Bigsidavies - 3 nights (Thurs, Fri, Sun) - no EHU
@Rids - 3 nights (Thurs, Fri, and Sat) - No EHU
@Dav-Tec - ? nights (Fri, Sat, Sun) - EHU
@Wanderlust - 2 nights (Fri, sat) - no EHU
@starstruck - 2 nights (Fri, Sat) - no EHU
@KRAKEN - 2 nights (Fri, Sat) - no EHU
@Eli - 3 nights (Thurs, Fri, Sat) - no EHU
@Drive Wayne - with EHU

Last edited:
Jack has a Black Stripe Taekwondo grading on the Saturday so depending on what time it is we might be able to do the Saturday night
Steven, can you put us down for Saturday night, no EHU. Let me know regarding payment :thumbsup:

We have the site secured for the weekend, @czmate1999 has paid the deposit.

He will add you to the list and take things from there.

We're at T6F summer camp this weekend, so replies may be delayed.

Please count Sarah and I in for this one, looks like we can't do Busfest sadly, Wifey worky schedule wont allow... we are going to have to wait to show off our new 'overcoats'!

I think we would like to Go EHU this time round...

Then we can run a small heater to keep the tent from getting too damp at night.

Hi all,

In follow-up to my earlier WhatsApp message:

Caroline has block booked the site for us - as some of you have observed you cannot book via the website because of this. So…

All booking to be done via email to Caroline - her email address is: caroline@ruralrelaxing.co.uk.

Caroline will share details with me for who has booked. Please include your forum name in the email.

Please also post a message on this thread to confirm you have booked/paid.

for those kindly asking about the deposit I have already paid - I hope to have this refunded of off my cost for the weekend or we’ll sort out when there. :).

If any one runs into any issues then please PM me. Cheers.

Pricing details:

The non electric rate per night is £25 and the electric is £30

Bell tents - £65 per night (reduced for your group), we have four of these.

Safari tents - £75 per night (reduced for your group), we have two of these.

As discussed the coffee hut will be open for you on Saturday & Sunday morning & if there are enough of you,

we will offer you pizzas on the Saturday evening. These are from £11 per head.

Paid £91 for 3 nights plus 1 dog. There is a little confusion on her invoice as confirmed as 21st -24th. Actually booked Friday to Sunday night inclusive.

Paid £91 for 3 nights plus 1 dog. There is a little confusion on her invoice as confirmed as 21st -24th. Actually booked Friday to Sunday night inclusive.
You staying 3nights or 4nights?

£91 is priced for 3nights with dog.

You ariving Thursday and leaving Sunday. ?

Back