Brook Meadow
Friday, 19 April, 2024 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 21 April, 2024 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
T6F Spring Gathering 2024 - (April 19-21st)

Come join us for the first Club Camp-out of the 2024 season.

A smaller scale more personal event for T6Forum members at the Rural Relaxing Venue. ( our second year at this venue )

Rural Relaxing
Hallaton Road
Medbourne
Market Harborough
Leicestershire
LE16 8DR

******************************************************************************************************************************

Rural Relaxing

Hallaton Road

Medbourne

Market Harborough

Leicestershire

LE16 8DR

+++

Camping & Glamping Site | Rural Relaxing | England

Rural Relaxing is a rural camping & glamping site in Leicestershire. Campsite for your own tents, motorhomes and small caravans, plus glamping in our safari & bell tents. This is also a blank canvas space for exclusive hire, weddings & parties. An unspoilt hidden gem.
www.ruralrelaxing.co.uk
www.ruralrelaxing.co.uk

+++

TBC:

+++++++++++++

prices TBC, but likely as per below,

the venue has closed the booking availability for the public for this weekend, as we have secured the whole camping field for the weekend.

show your interest below and lock in the dates in your diary.

a booking link will be sent to you in due course with payment details.

The non electric rate per night is £25 and the electric is £30

Bell tents - £65 per night (reduced for your group), we have four of these.

Safari tents - £75 per night (reduced for your group), we have two of these.

As discussed the coffee hut will be open for you on Saturday & Sunday morning & if there are enough of you,

we will offer you pizzas on the Saturday evening. These are from £11 per head.

++++++++++++

"Hello All,

This will be our first official spring camp, we are trialing it this year to see if we get the numbers. if you would like to attend please post to this page with confirmation that you will attend, date of arrival and departure, and whether you require EHU.

It is possible to arrive earlier and leave later, please just indicate in your post.

Thanks all and can't wait!! - @czmate1999 "

Hi, Nik and I will be there Fri, 19 - Sun, 21 April. No EHU.

Would kids (boys aged 9 and 11) be bored? I’m trying to sort a “boys away” weekend but it is their first week back at school after Easter and SWMBO is throwing me shade!!!

Would kids (boys aged 9 and 11) be bored? I’m trying to sort a “boys away” weekend but it is their first week back at school after Easter and SWMBO is throwing me shade!!!
There's nice cycle routes, with a pub at each corner, there's a pub over the road, if they are hardened drinkers they will be happy! I would say Bala would be the best bet to keep them occupied, hopefully nicer weather, more activities, but it depends what sort of lads they are! If they are happy chilling with an ipad and a pack of cards they could be happy! My teenage daughter would be itching to get home! Wife and I love it! Breakfasts are special! Can't wait!

Nothing to worry about.
Steve has the site booked for us with Caroline.

It's just a matter of paying for it at some point. Prob a week or two beforehand.

Its still early in the year and the camping season is still a couple of months off yet.

So sit back, chill and relax.. everything will work it self out in due course.

Hi all,

Just need you lovely members to let me know, by replying on here, that you are going. Your name will be added to the list on Page 1. As long as you’re down on the list you are safe. Come the first week of March I’ll contact you all with Caroline’s preferred method of payment details and then you can contact her directly. Caroline will then confirm your bookings and payment via email, cc’ing me in, so I can make sure we are all good.

This is our first spring event and a bit of a trial. Autumn was great and I am really looking forward to it and to see everyone.

Any questions or issues then PM me.

There is a WhatsApp groups for this, so PM me if you are not on it.

CZ.

Back