T6f Oktoberfest 2018, 12- 14 October Arlingham, Gloucestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning All,

@Deaky @Fish

Just letting you know I am going to have to cancel a Hard Standing with Electric for this weekend.

If there is someone who would like to go I will be calling the Campsite at about 10.00 am to let them know.

The Builders at home are over running. I do not fancy leaving them unattended.

Have a Great weekend ...

Mez.

Morning All,

@Deaky @Fish

Just letting you know I am going to have to cancel a Hard Standing with Electric for this weekend.

If there is someone who would like to go I will be calling the Campsite at about 10.00 am to let them know.

Have a Great weekend ...

Mez.
I'll swap to it if that is okay, as I was on a grass pitch?
my booking reference is ZRN3C59E

Last edited:
Morning All,

@Deaky @Fish

Have a Great weekend ...

Mez.

Gutted for you mate.
Hope someone can fill the spot and join us for the weekend.

Due to the weather, we are not bringing the bikes, we will walk down the canal for Breakfast at the Blackshed Saturday, there are loads of nice walking places around there.
Will also be having a pint in the Red Lion this evening and Saturday afternoon might have a couple in the 3 Horseshoes in Frampton.

What time are we all planning to arrive?
We should be there by 17:30

It’s quite calm at the moment. No rain. The site is quite sheltered from the wind:thumbsup:

We would like to thank all who contributed to the T6f Oktoberfest 2018. We enjoyed meeting other members of the Forum - it was just a pity that we could only stay one night. We were grateful that it did not start raining earlier and make the campfire even shorter. We are now looking forward to the next camp.

Liz & Richard.

Not sure whether they are good but here are three pictures which show eight of the vans in the sun. The other six were in deep shadow so I decided it would be better to take pictures of them when the sun had moved round a bit. So I walked into Arlingham where I took several pictures, including one of the Red Lion and some of the clientele. As I returned, it started raining and I didn't take any more pictures. I hope that someone else can fill in the gaps, please.

P1040078-T6f-Oktoberfest-2018-Arlingham-ed-lr.jpg

P1040079-T6f-Oktoberfest-2018-Arlingham-Campfire-circle-ed-lr.jpg

P1040080-T6f-Oktoberfest-2018-Arlingham-ed-lr.jpg

P1040089-Red-Lion-Arlingham-ed-lr.jpg

Thanks everyone for a great weekend. The weather was kind to us, great to meet new people. Looking forward to the next time :thumbsup:

Was a great weekend. Good call by @Deaky for the location.
Nice to see @Loz and Mrs Loz.
Looking forward to next year and maybe a few more members to attend.
Special mention for appreciation of the lord and his entertainment. Think you'll all agree that it was worth the time and effort. (Can't wait for the next)

At least the wind dropped. Shame that it was replaced by soooooo much rain. Hope everyone got home safely, there was a serious amount of standing water on the roads, and too many dimwits who couldn’t figure out that slowing down before hammering through full road puddles would be a good move. Twice the van got tidal waved by vehicles going the other way; good job the wipers were on automatic!!!

Im already looking forward to oktoberfest 2019.
Assuming we go for the same weekend this year. I shall be booking Friday 11th off work. Need to get in early with my AL.
I was happy with facilities at previous site although do wonder how they would cope if numbers increased...

There would need to be some serious hook up sharing :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back