T6 Tailgate Spoiler

DPS

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi guys/gals, Just after some advice please. Banwy have some T6 Tailgate Sportline spoilers, unpainted, for £189.60. How much should I expect to pay for one of these to be painted and fitted, in addition to the cost of the spoiler itself? Also any recommendations for a bodyshop to do the job in Devon or the south west?

We are based in Devon (Plymouth) i can supply you the spoiler for that price and get it painted ready for you if your interested, cant personally help on the fitting but know a few local places here that could help ?

We are based in Devon (Plymouth) i can supply you the spoiler for that price and get it painted ready for you if your interested, cant personally help on the fitting but know a few local places here that could help ?
Thanks very much for this Pauly, much appreciated. I'm wanting to be rather fussy over this job because I have a brand new Kombi Highline in mojave beige and I am especially looking for a fitter who I can rely on to do a good job. I will definitely get the spoiler through you though when I am sorted. I'm based in Exmouth by the way so only about 40 mins from you.
Thanks again. Any idea on what I should be expecting to pay for painting and fitting by the way?

Sorry @drew_greenday we dont post large/painted parts at the moment its just to tricky only offered as @DPS is local to me
This maybe something we can offer in the future when things are a bit more established

sorry to barge in but im in torquay so not far from plym, whats the price for a pre painted rear spoiler pauly? its for a indium grey. obviously i can collect and fit.

Back