T6 T32 Highline 150 Tdi (a Couple Of Questions)

Yogi

Hoping to place an order in the next few days and just needed to clear up a couple of points if you don’t mind

(1) The VW on-line options configurator doesn’t let me select LED tail lights with the ‘barn door’ option?

(2) Also, unable to selected rear parking camera with barn door option. I know there’s an obvious answer but we’d like to keep the barn doors.

(3) If I have the tow bar fitted is the external electric socket on the van that the trailer would connect to the same as I would use to connect up if we were to stay on a campsite for ‘electric hookup’?

Thanks

I can answer the first two for you.
Vw do not do LED taillights for barn doors as they are a different shape to the tailgate ones. The same goes for the rear camera, factory fit is not available on barn doors AFAIK. I am sure it has been done as a retro fit but i image the revering lines would not be central ?
Sorry i cant answer the towbar one but i am sure someone will??

(1) The VW on-line options configurator doesn’t let me select LED tail lights with the ‘barn door’ option?
I'm lead to believe that LED taillights are only available with tailgate, even when you do get it the whole light isn't LED.

(2) Also, unable to selected rear parking camera with barn door option. I know there’s an obvious answer but we’d like to keep the barn doors.
Sadly can't help you there but do find the parking sensors enough.

(3) If I have the tow bar fitted is the external electric socket on the van that the trailer would connect to the same as I would use to connect up if we were to stay on a campsite for ‘electric hookup’?
Completly different. The trailer socket is purely for a trailer. You'd need to hook up ad an aftermarket option as I don't believe it can be ordered through VW.

Back