Wanted T6 t32 2016 Front damper

nelo

Well I just thought I would give this a go. I have just been to VW and as well as taking more of my money than i thought they should - they gave me a lovely video showing the front damper is leaking and I was wondering if any of you good people has a low mileage OEM front damper / drivers side for a 2016 T6 T32 (its a 4motion but I think they are the same for all T32) lying about - I hear of such stories and if you don't ask you don't get etc etc - I am based in Norfolk so ideally somewhere in East Anglia area please so I can collect.

Well I just thought I would give this a go. I have just been to VW and as well as taking more of my money than i thought they should - they gave me a lovely video showing the front damper is leaking and I was wondering if any of you good people has a low mileage OEM front damper / drivers side for a 2016 T6 T32 (its a 4motion but I think they are the same for all T32) lying about - I hear of such stories and if you don't ask you don't get etc etc - I am based in Norfolk so ideally somewhere in East Anglia area please so I can collect.
Drop Steve @CRS Performance a line, I am sure he could help...
You'll probably have to arrange carriage as he is based @ Cannock.

@nelo Seems to be common, mines a 2019 4motion T32 and during the 'healthcheck' it was noted i have 'misting' from one shock, its under warranty however i was told they wont replace as its only misting and their technical guide says to keep eye on it... surely if its misting its leaking...
Im waiting to get booked in with Steve @CRS Performance im in Norfolk so would be happy to either donate my good remaining shock or collect one from Steve if thats any help? unsure atm when it will be though mate.

@nelo Seems to be common, mines a 2019 4motion T32 and during the 'healthcheck' it was noted i have 'misting' from one shock, its under warranty however i was told they wont replace as its only misting and their technical guide says to keep eye on it... surely if its misting its leaking...
Im waiting to get booked in with Steve @CRS Performance im in Norfolk so would be happy to either donate my good remaining shock or collect one from Steve if thats any help? unsure atm when it will be though mate.
I bet you if it was out of warranty it would be a “definitely needs replacing” opinion!

I bet you if it was out of warranty it would be a “definitely needs replacing” opinion!
Yes agreed, and van had only done 500mile since i took delivery, funny how their pre delivery inspection didnt show anything either vans on 35k :rolleyes:

Reactions: JOG
@Veedubd many thanks I will PM you. Certainly misting is leaking in my book and the last time I had one replaced and subsequently it weeped it was replaced and the service manager who replaced it, went out on his own and that is who I go to as he has his own garage and I trust him.

Back