For Sale T6 - T28 Trendline 2018 Converted Mpv

Weeked

Van For Sale
VIP Member
T6 Pro
There is a big possibility to transfer my Job to Spain and I have to sell my converted T6 or swap it for a left wheel drive same or similar specs(+cash).

The VAN is a 2018 T6-T28 Trendline - 102Hp 5 speed - Ref. Silver Still under VW warranty till April 2021
First Registered April 2018
52.000 miles.

The van class on Logbook is MPV - 6 seats.

Modifications from panel van:
-Sound deadning (Floor as well)
-Thermal Insulation
-Grey carpeted (Roof as well with LED's)
-Altro flooring with proper 12mill resin based water resistant ply.
-Kombi 3 (tambour door) - Grey, Sink and Cooker-Large table (615mm x 490mm) - VANGEAR
-VW Caravelle Original 3 seats rear bench(Rock&Roll bed) that extends into a 170cm long bed with a 75mm memory foam custom made mattress. (it has rear custom plate so the bed is complete), With factory 3 seat belts and ISO fix
-12v 24 inch Tv with special arm located behind driver seat.(Full smart Sharp TV- Not cheap crap- Has freview and Netflix, Youtube, Amazon video ...etc)
- Planer heater with proper automation and control/thermostat panel (the silent version)
-Electrical installation with Renogy DC-DC MPPT charge controller and 150A Lithium battery- the batteries is charged from the alternator and solar at the same time. Fuze board with USB plugs and everything what's needed.
- Wifi Led Dimmer control
- Fiamma FM35 brand new awning
-Roof rails with Thule roof bars and 680Litters - 2,4m long Thule Carbon roof box (this can be removed and drop price with £500 but brand new is £1300)
- Passenger double seats with swivel base

Other specs:
- H&R 40 mm lowering springs
-17 inch Devonports with brand new continental tires
-Automated headlights
- A/C
-Automatic Foldable and heated mirrors
-DUB radio with bluetooth and everything you need
-Rear radar reverse sensors

Bad things:
A dent on the left barn door hinge
The rear caravele rails install looks a bit tatty but fully functional.

The van drives like a dream, never been repaired or messed with it due to warranty ( except lowering springs)

Probably I forgot something but let me know if you have any questions.

I'm asking for £26500 ( NO VAT)

I will try to take some pics when I fell better, got a bad flu and can't move from the bed.

Back