T6 suspension upgrade Australasia

MattP

Hi all, I'm looking for advice on where I can get my T6 multivan lowered in Australia preferred Sydney area.
Any recommendations?

Speak to Steve at CRS Performance, he’s on here. Was packing some suspension for shipping to Oz last week.

Hi all, I'm looking for advice on where I can get my T6 multivan lowered in Australia preferred Sydney area.
Any recommendations?
I wonder if Pedders would do it for you? When and if I get my new Van the VW dealership said they would fit them. I will proberly be getting Steve from CRS to ship them as he knows what's best to fit. I would fit them myself but I think having a hoist would make it easier.

I wonder if Pedders would do it for you? When and if I get my new Van the VW dealership said they would fit them. I will proberly be getting Steve from CRS to ship them as he knows what's best to fit. I would fit them myself but I think having a hoist would make it easier.
Hi Fredo, I had Pedders on my Suburu, and found them not that comfortable, ride was to harsh. I messaged Steve, if I buy from OS hope the shipping won't be crazy expensive.

Hi Fredo, I had Pedders on my Suburu, and found them not that comfortable, ride was to harsh. I messaged Steve, if I buy from OS hope the shipping won't be crazy expensive.
No I would not use Pedders suspensions but wondering if they would fit them if you supplied them. I think Steve would supply the correct ones and hopefully pedders would fit them for you. Or ring your dealer and see if they would fit them if you supplied.

Any recommendations?
Where are you based? I’m in Sydney and highly rate East Coast Suspensions - they may not have all the parts but very good and honest work. I got my parts overseas and they installed it for me. Steve from CRS guided me on what to install - although I’m not lowered FYI

We recently removed a set of pedders shocks from a Xclass merc , the client had them fitted as part of a lift exercise , the ride was aweful. We fitted Koni special actives and the truck was transformed

Where are you based? I’m in Sydney and highly rate East Coast Suspensions - they may not have all the parts but very good and honest work. I got my parts overseas and they installed it for me. Steve from CRS guided me on what to install - although I’m not lowered FYI
Thanks mate, I'm based in Canberra so a drive to Sydney not an issue.

These people will sort you out.

I saw them very large and nice facility and lots of high end vehicles there. Heasmans is a Bilstein dealer and twice the price. If you already know what you want, I very much prefer East Coast Suspensions. More affordable, and Dave that runs it is straightforward and honest.

Dave also has a very nice T6 that he's lowered, so you can talk to him about your options and he has first hand knowledge of it because he drives it everyday. He was very impressed with the KONI shocks that Steve from CRS recommended me.

Hi guys,
I'm looking for help with lowering my van.
I have a T6.1 here in NZ which I use for work van as a tradie. I'm about to fit some 20" wheels (load rated)
Now I don't do a lot of motorway or smooth road driving but I don't want the van to have a fistful of air between the guards and tyres.
I don't think new springs will suffice? but am happy to go down coil over options if this creates the desired stance and comfort, but would hate to have it so hard the van rattles apart.
Anyone with a similar scenario?
What brand coil overs?
Reading the threads KW are the popular units..

The KW kit is very good value and gives good results.
Is there a KW dealer down your way?
iIf you can’t find one I’ll contact them and get some details.
But if you look at the more popular solution in our store - the Koni shocks and springs - these are definitely available down your way. ToPerformance in Aus.
And
George Stock in NZ.

Anyone know any places in Vic?

My T6.1 will be arriving in Sep but keen to get it in to be lowered as soon as it lands.

Hi, all I’m new to to the forum , I have just purchased a new multivan and looking at lowering it with coil overs based on the talk on the forum it sounds like the kw are a good choice or even the st-x . I am in Australia and looking to purchase them online as it is more cost effective and would like some help to determine which fittings I require

A0E1D18E-FEB2-423F-9458-E1C4AD5C2CC4.jpeg

Hi, all I’m new to to the forum , I have just purchased a new multivan and looking at lowering it with coil overs based on the talk on the forum it sounds like the kw are a good choice or even the st-x . I am in Australia and looking to purchase them online as it is more cost effective and would like some help to determine which fittings I require

View attachment 173493
You'll need a setup to suit a T28/T30.

Back