Wanted T6 Sportline splitter, ideally starlight blue...

j4ckal

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Longshot, but just wondering if anyone has a sportline splitter they want rid of?

Ideally in excellent nick and starlight blue so I don't have to mess about.

Thanks.

I have a brand new T6 sportline splitter and twin rear spoiler for sale, comes with everything needed to fit it just needs painting. I bought this package earlier this year but have had a change of plan, due to the size of the splitter I would prefer collection from GL11 (Gloucestershire) or I can deliver locally £220

My message just got deleted so If you not VIP you cant sell items fair enough but if someone does a wanted post you cant reply to that either, I guess I will be leaving this forum then shame really.

My message just got deleted so If you not VIP you cant sell items fair enough but if someone does a wanted post you cant reply to that either, I guess I will be leaving this forum then shame really.
Paul, your message above was deleted because it would have led the OP to your sale thread that’s since been deleted. That was because you’re not a VIP member.
I was copying over your sale-thread post to this post, but got sidelined. Rather like your for sale thread, I’m too am not paid to moderate on this forum, so have to occasionally get back to my day job.
I don’t imagine the brief absence of your sale post meant you lost @j4ckal as a potential buyer.
It’d be a shame to lose you for something so frivolous, but on the same token we can’t expect some members to pay for the privilege of selling on here and allowing others to sell stuff free-of-charge.
GLWTS

Paul - I can understand your frustration but…..the forum has hosting costs, website costs, is ad-free etc. It is maintained by volunteers yet the VIP membership costs are little over £1 a month! One couldn’t even buy a coffee for that!! Considering the value of the advice and entertainment I have derived from this forum, it’s the best £1 a month I spend.

I understand the fees and I know it's not alot which is good value if you use the forum alot, my point is you have a paying member who is after a product but because I'm not a paying member he will potentially lose out on the parts he is after if another paying member does not have it.

my point is you have a paying member who is after a product but because I'm not a paying member he will potentially lose out on the parts he is after if another paying member does not have it.
That can be said for all classified ads on this forum.
Non VIP can post on wanted items, if this is what you’re referring to - as you have done here on post #3.

Back