T6 servicing recommendations in Yorkshire?

P

Phil_G

Looking for some advice please, soon my T6 Camper will be ready to collect from Hillside Leisure and I want to register it for the 2 year warranty extension and possibly prepaid servicing as I intend keeping this one long term. Could anyone recommend a dependable VW dealer around the Pontefract/Leeds/Wakefield/York/Doncaster area please? I dont mind travelling a bit further for a decent job. I'd much prefer someone 'Camper aware' rather than a fleet-van maintenance outfit, but I realise that might not be realistic. Its a big investment for me and I just want it to be looked after properly. Any suggestions please? TIA
Cheers
Phil

Hi Phil,

Mine is in at JCT600 in Hull next Monday. They have done ok on warranty work but this is my forst service on the service plan. Will let you know if you like?

Cheers

Alan

West Yorkshire van centre Bradford
Always had good service from them .
You have to register for the extra warranty before van is 3 months old.

Hi Phil,

Mine is in at JCT600 in Hull next Monday. They have done ok on warranty work but this is my forst service on the service plan. Will let you know if you like?

Cheers

Alan
Hope it's better than their sales department, useless comes to mind :mad:

Yes please Alan I'm looking for any opinions whether good or bad, I'd be interested to hear how you get on with them.
And Carl, thats good to know, thanks - Bradford is a bit further but perfectly ok
Cheers
Phil

Hope it's better than their sales department, useless comes to mind :mad:

I am fortunate to deal with their fleet sales guy. He is absolutely brilliant. So helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. Proper buying service from him too. Guess there are still a few good ones about which is handy. The effort he puts in to get me a vehicle when I need one for work is fantastic. Moves heavan and earth where he can :thumbsup:

Back