Sold T6 LED OEM Tail Lights c/w Plugs. Free delivery. £180

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozcat

Campervan Hire
VIP Member
Pair of T6 LED rear lights for tailgate model. Supplied with 2x loom plugs to enable conversion from standard lights.
Excellent condition £200.
20220726_105538.jpg
20220726_105600.jpg
20220726_105634.jpg

Thanks bud. I really want the E3 lights. Did see these earlier though.

If fitting these to a T6 with standard lights - i.e. with a reversing light on only one side, do you have to run a wire over from one light to the other in order to get a reversing light on both sides? If so, any idea how easy/hard this is?

If fitting these to a T6 with standard lights - i.e. with a reversing light on only one side, do you have to run a wire over from one light to the other in order to get a reversing light on both sides? If so, any idea how easy/hard this is?
I believe you do but I never bothered, so just had the one reversing light.

Thanks bud. I really want the E3 lights. Did see these earlier though.
If by "E3 lights" you mean that the tails lights are an 'E' shape on the left and the opposite of that on the right, that's what these lights are like.

1659024595880.png

I want these on my van but need to change the fireflies at the front first, really. If you have some T6 H7's too I'm in. @Pauly does add to the case tho... :rolleyes:

I could potentially have a pair of Transporter HQ V3's for sale. Its if I can be bothered to take them off my van prior to selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back