T6 cabin curtain behind front seats

Anyone got any recommendations for someone who sells blackout curtains that would go being the driver/passenger seats rather than the usual window covers ? Look for a bit more of a discreet way to shut the front off and less obvious than a cover over the windows outside. I found van style and van tech but carnt find any reviews etc, or maybe that just means there good

Anyone got any recommendations for someone who sells blackout curtains that would go being the driver/passenger seats rather than the usual window covers ? Look for a bit more of a discreet way to shut the front off and less obvious than a cover over the windows outside. I found van style and van tech but carnt find any reviews etc, or maybe that just means there good
If you’re willing to be creative…

I bought a second hand Grow Blind, for £10. Basically it’s a blackout blind for kids windows.

The dimensions are perfect for it to hang behind the seats, separating the cab across the van and hanging nearly to the floor.

I use strong magnets to hold it in place.

This is my plan for stealth camping when putting the windscreen cover on isn’t an option.

And it’s proper blackout.

We use a nice thick fleecy throw from Dunelm and I just tuck it into the edge of the pop top board then drape it down the back of the seats. Complete blackout from outside. The benefit being that it can be thrown on the seats when not being used as a blind.

We use a nice thick fleecy throw from Dunelm and I just tuck it into the edge of the pop top board then drape it down the back of the seats. Complete blackout from outside. The benefit being that it can be thrown on the seats when not being used as a blind.

We have 2 of these, sewn together for thickness. Tuck into the front edge of the upper bed. We also found we could use with the pop-top up by putting across the front edge of the roof (having forgotten out thermal screen cover). The static in the fleece held it onto the carpet lining.

Thanks for the replies. Stealth camping is exactly my thoughts. Tried a blanket never thought of magnets to clip it up, brilliant idea

Thanks for the replies. Stealth camping is exactly my thoughts. Tried a blanket never thought of magnets to clip it up, brilliant idea
They will need to be strong magnets.

I bought these. And I use them for all kinds of other things.

Wukong 1.26''D X 1.38''H Strong Permanent Rare Earth Magnets,65 LBS(30 KG) Pulling Forces Powerful Heavy Duty Neodymium Magnetic Hooks with Eyebolt for Multi-Use(2 Packs) (NJ32-10pcs) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B074V43...t_i_5QK1QB41WVJSJFQJN99E?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Back