For Sale T6 Bulkhead ***Single sliding side door*****

awillis668

T6 Pro
HI, For sale is my Kombi bulkhead, carpeted to the front and plastic on the rear. Very clean condition from a smoke free, pet free vehicle. The previous owner adapted the right hand corner but doesn't affect the look or fit at all. (I have included in the picture for your reference). Also I have included the label with the part number on which can be cross referenced with VW to confirm if its correct for your vehicle. I have been using it in my twin sliding door T6.1 and although it isn't the correct part it has been perfect in my van fits well and completely changes the look inside. The noise level from the rear is massively reduced and the cab area warms up a lot quicker. Open to offers over £150.00 Grab a bargain as VW told me they are currently out of stock in the UK and they have no timeframe for there next delivery!T6 Bulkhead 1.jpgT6 Bulkhead 2.jpgT6 Bulkhead.jpgT6 Bulkhead 3.jpgT6 Bulkhead 5.jpg

HI, For sale is my Kombi bulkhead, carpeted to the front and plastic on the rear. Very clean condition from a smoke free, pet free vehicle. The previous owner adapted the right hand corner but doesn't affect the look or fit at all. (I have included in the picture for your reference). Also I have included the label with the part number on which can be cross referenced with VW to confirm if its correct for your vehicle. I have been using it in my twin sliding door T6.1 and although it isn't the correct part it has been perfect in my van fits well and completely changes the look inside. The noise level from the rear is massively reduced and the cab area warms up a lot quicker. Open to offers over £150.00 Grab a bargain as VW told me they are currently out of stock in the UK and they have no timeframe for there next delivery!View attachment 192250View attachment 192251View attachment 192252View attachment 192253View attachment 192254
Hi is this still available?

HI, For sale is my Kombi bulkhead, carpeted to the front and plastic on the rear. Very clean condition from a smoke free, pet free vehicle. The previous owner adapted the right hand corner but doesn't affect the look or fit at all. (I have included in the picture for your reference). Also I have included the label with the part number on which can be cross referenced with VW to confirm if its correct for your vehicle. I have been using it in my twin sliding door T6.1 and although it isn't the correct part it has been perfect in my van fits well and completely changes the look inside. The noise level from the rear is massively reduced and the cab area warms up a lot quicker. Open to offers over £150.00 Grab a bargain as VW told me they are currently out of stock in the UK and they have no timeframe for there next delivery!View attachment 192250View attachment 192251View attachment 192252View attachment 192253View attachment 192254
Hello is this still for sale?

Back